SlapKlatz (Alien Green) – 4-pack of premium Drum Gel Dampeners
SlapKlatz gives you the best drum gel dampers on the market. Developed for drummers – by drummers.
With the two different sizes included in this package, you will be able to make any basic adjustments that you need.
ENGINEERED FOR DRUMS
SlapKlatz is made from a material that is optimized in both shape, density and thickness for drum use. This ensures that they will stay in place, even on your bottom heads or the underside of your cymbals.
When using more than one damper gel on your drum, place the gels with equal distance between them.
TWO DAMPENERS: Place at 12 o’clock and 6 o’clock
THREE DAMPENERS: Place at 12 o’clock, 4 o’clock and 8 o’clock
…and so on.
You can see a guide on http://slapklatz.com/slapklatz-guide/
ENDORSED AND APPROVED BY LEADING PROFESSIONALS
SlapKlatz are approved and used by professional drummers such as Benny Greb, John JR Robinson, Greg Clark Jr., Anika Niles, Gergo Borlai, Pete Ray Biggin, Adam Marko and many more.
Read reviews here: http://slapklatz.com/reviews/
Watch a video review and demonstration of SlapKlatz PRO here: http://bit.ly/review-austin-burcham
Please note, that these drum dampeners are developed for dampening your drums in a refined way. These are designed to remove ring and over tones, and NOT ito completely muffle down your drums till it’s completely dead and almost silent. (You could do that, but you would need several packages of SlapKlatz for that).
- Improve your drum sound: SlapKlatz gives you the most precise dampening system for drums.
- Good assortment: 2x medium (3 cm) and 2x large (4 cm) premium gel dampeners.
- Included case: Small and light – lets you easily carry your gels around.
- Super adhesive: SlapKlatz are developed to work on your resonance (bottom) heads and cymbals.
- Easy to clean / Non-Toxic / Includes plastic disc dividers for dust protection.