Meinl Stick & Brush Drum Set Mallets With Hard Felt Head & 5A American Hickory Handle – Made in GERMANY (SB402)
Ever wished your mallets felt as good as your drumsticks? We developed mallets for the drum set player so that switching between sticks and mallets is a seamless transition. Our drum set mallets are specifically designed for drummers who need a mallet for cymbal swells and thunderous toms. These mallets feature a 5A diameter handle made from American hickory for strength and durability as well as a hard felt head for more attack.
- Drum set mallets: ever wished your mallets felt as good as your drumsticks? We developed mallets for the drum set player so that switching between sticks and mallets is a seamless transition
- Quality American Hickory with German craftsmanship: premium U.S. Hickory is sent to Germany, then constructed with exceptional craftsmanship for a distinguished and highly durable product
- Hard felt tip: These mallets provide the most attack and are best suited for Tom patterns that demand volume and precision. They’re also great for crashing on cymbals to get extra volume
- Giant cymbal swells & thunderous toms: bring the song to life when normal drumsticks aren’t enough. Execute giant cymbal swells or epic Tom rolls on the stage or in the studio
- Catering to drummers: every model from Meinl stick & brush caters to drummers who are looking to fine tune their voice and get the most pristine sound from their instrument