Alesis Strike Amp 12 | 2000-Watt Ultra-Portable Powered Drum Speaker/Amplifier With 12-Inch Woofer, High-Frequency Compression Driver and Contour EQ
Make Your Sound Your Own You’ve worked hard to perfect your style. It’s yours and yours alone. You have your favorite sticks—just the right weight and length. You love playing those long triplet fills. No one is going to mistake your playing for someone else’s. Same thing with your sound—it has to be uniquely yours. Don’t trust your sound to an ordinary speaker. You need the Alexis Strike Amp 12 powered drumming speaker. 2000 Watts of Room-Shaking Power With 2000 watts of explosive bi-amplified power and super high-performance transducers, this speaker will always play loud and clear, in any space, in any situation—whether you’re performing, recording or rehearsing. The heavy-duty 12-inch low frequency driver really adds the “kick” to kick drum. And the high-frequency compression driver in its computer-optimized waveguide conveys all the brilliance and snap of your snare drum and cymbals. Setup Simplicity The Strike Amp 12 has all the versatility and features needed to fit in anywhere and it’s a snap to set up and use – featuring a lightweight and flexible tilt-back cabinet design that can also be pole-mounted. You can use it vertically or tilt it back horizontally like a stage monitor. Hookup Flexibility Dual XLR/TRS 1/4-inch combo inputs with independent volume controls and clip indicator means there is virtually unlimited hookup versatility and you’ll never unknowingly overdrive the speaker into distortion. There’s even an XLR output to link another Strike Amp 12 or send your performance to another input device. Customize Your Sound Need to customize the sound for that “just right” tone? Use the on-board Contour EQ control. Plus, the Ground-Lift switch eliminates unwanted noise so you can be certain the sound you hear is the purest recreation of your signature tone.
- High Power | 2000 watts of peak power delivers clarity, punch and more than enough headroom for any performance or practice space
- Full Response | Specially-voiced 12-inch woofer and high frequency compression driver deliver full response across the entire frequency range without any artificial coloration
- Setup Simplicity | Lightweight and flexible tilt-back cabinet design that can also be pole-mounted
- Hook-Up Flexibility | (2) XLR/TRS 1/4-inch combo inputs with independent volume controls and clip indicator; XLR output to link another Strike Amp 12 or send your performance to another input device
- Customize Your Sound | Contour EQ switch to control your sound; Ground-Lift switch eliminates unwanted noise