Alesis DM10 MKII Pro Kit | Ten-Piece Electronic Drum Kit with Mesh Heads
The Alesis DM10 MKII Pro Kit is a premium ten-piece electronic drum set with our exclusive Alesis dual-zone mesh drum heads (U.S. Patent 9,424,827) that deliver an unprecedented degree of realistic drum “feel” and personal expression for modern electronic drummers. These ultra-quiet mesh drum heads come closer to duplicating the feel of an acoustic drum head and their natural rebound better than any previous Alesis electronic drum kit. The Alesis mesh drum heads have a precise adjustment knob so drummers can adjust the heads to provide the exact response that best suits their playing style.
Designed for the studio and live performance, the DM10 MKII Pro Kit is a premium ten-piece electronic drum kit and comes complete with six drum pads (10/10/12/12″ toms,12″ snare with stand, and 8″ Bass drum), four cymbals (12″ hi-hat, two 14″ crash, and a 16″ three-zone ride), and the heavy-duty quick lock chrome Rack. It’s equipped with the exclusive Alesis tightly woven black mesh drum heads that dampen acoustic noise and provide a singularly natural drumming experience. Players will immediately notice the improved feel, response, and reduction in acoustic noise, making the DM10 MKII Pro Kit ideal for quiet late-night practice sessions, as well as live performance and no-compromise studio recording.
Maximum Polyphony: 256 voices Kits: 80 (50 preset + 30 user) Sounds: 758 sounds/voices (drum, percussion, effect) / Up to 99 user-loaded samples, 16 MB total Sequencer: 100 preset patterns / 20 preset hits / 30 preset taps / 5 user songs / Up to 99 user songs in 1 folder on USB flash drive (MP3 or WAV) / 192 ticks per beat / Real-time record / Approx. 15000 notes per user song Tempo: 30-280 BPM Display: 64 x 128 pixel, monochrome, backlit display Connectors: (1) DB-25 cable snake, (1) 1/4″ (6.35 mm) TRS input (Crash 2), (1) 1/4″ (6.35 mm) TRS input (Tom 4), (2) 1/4″ (6.35 mm) TRS main ouputs, (1) 1/4″ (6.35 mm) stereo headphone output, (1) 1/8″ (3.5 mm) stereo auxiliary input, (1) 5-pin MIDI input, (1) 5-pin MIDI output, (1) USB Audio/MIDI port, (1) USB host port Power: 9 VDC, 500 mA, center-positive Dimensions (WxDxH): 9.8″ x 7.3″ x 3.0″ / 249 x 186 x 76 mm Weight: 2.05 lbs. / 0.93 kg
(3) 12″ Mesh Drum Pads (2) 10″ Mesh Drum Pads 8″ Mesh Kick Pad DMPad 12″ Hi-Hat (2) DMPad 14″ Crash DMPad 16″ Ride DM10 MKII Pro Module RealHat Pedal 4-post Chrome Quick Lock Rack with Clamps & Arms Snare Stand Module Mount Cable Snake Cable Wrap Strips Alesis Logo Plate Drum Sticks Drum Key Power Supply User Guide Safety & Warranty Manual
- Tightly woven black mesh drum heads enhance feel and playing response
- 6-piece pad set with 10/10/12/12″ dual-zone toms, 12″ dual-zone snare, and 8″ kick
- Four-piece cymbal set with a 12″ hi-hat, two 14″ crashes, and 16″ triple-zone ride
- Heavy-duty four-post quick-lock chrome rack with integrated boom cymbal arms
- Fully adjustable snare stand for optimal positioning