Zoom B1X Four Bass Multi-Effects Pedal with Expression Pedal w/ 9 Amp Models, 70 Onboard Effects, Looper, Built-in Drum Machine with 68 Patterns, Chromatic Tuner, and Expression Pedal
Zoom B1X Four Bass Multi-Effects Pedal has a built-in expression pedal for control over certain parameters. Forge your signature sound with more than 70 classic and boutique effects, such as octave, fuzz, and bass synth. Recreate your onstage tone with nine classic amps and cab combinations, including Fender, Aguilar, Ampeg, and more. Lay down a bass line of up to 30 seconds, and then endlessly overdub your performance to build a dynamic, multi-part arrangement.
Packed with many features; and lightweight and small enough to fit inside your gig bag, this makes a great buy for the modern bassist. The grand finale is the Zoom Guitar Lab software for creating, editing, and managing effects and patches.
Samson SR360 Over-Ear Dynamic Stereo Headphones boasts cool red accents by Xpix and wide cushioning ear pads provide exceptional comfort during long listening sessions.
Xpix Balanced Interconnect, 1/4 inch TRS to Same is of highest quality and durability and features OFC (Oxygen-free Copper) conductors for enhanced signal clarity and hi-density braided shielding for excellent EMI and RFI rejection.
6Ft 3.5mm to 3.5mm Male to Male Audio Auxiliary Cable Cord
XPIX Ultra High Capacity Batteries With Travel Quick Charger
Fibertique Microfiber Cleaning Cloth
- B1X FOUR offers over 70 built-in effects and up to 5 effects can be used simultaneously, chained together in any order.
- Looper for recording up to 30 seconds / 64 beats of CD-quality audio; and 68 built-in rhythm patterns that can be used in conjunction with the looper.
- Autosave function for automatic saving of all patch parameters as you create them, in 50 memory locations for storing user-created patches.
- Runs on 4 AA batteries, (Included) with alkaline battery life of 18 hours.
- 1/4″ input jack accepts standard mono bass guitar cable (both active and passive instruments supported). 3.5mm auxiliary input jack for connection of personal music players. Output jack for connection to amp or headphones. A USB port for firmware updates, power and connection to Zoom Guitar Lab.