Meinl Percussion Cajon Box Drum with Internal Metal Strings for Adjustable Snare Effect-NOT Made in China – Amber Tiger Stripe Full Size, 2-YEAR WARRANTY HCAJ2AMTS
These rubber wood Cajon feature an internal system of strings that span from the top to the bottom of the playing surface to deliver a sensitive rattle that acts as a snare effect. The strings are fully adjustable for different tastes. Simply tighten or loosen the two screws at the bottom of the Cajon with the Allen wrench provided to find your characteristic voice. A deep and boom rubber wood front plate in amber tiger stripe finish provides the basis for rich sound development and an exotic appearance. This durable playing surface delivers a full bass spectrum, cutting snare slaps, and responds beautifully to soft finger rolls. The top corners of the front plate are adjustable by tightening or loosening the screws – another feature from Mein that allows you to completely customize your stylistic palate. This will alter the distance between the front plate corner and Cajon body, resulting in a varied amount of “slap” Sound. The amber tiger stripe finish rubber wood resonating body has solid construction and excellent tonal qualities that broaden your bass notes and focus your rolls and corner hits to take your beats to the next level, leaving you feeling inspired to play more. Mein Headliner series Cajon are ideal for any skill level and musician. Their wide range of sounds, ease of use and musicality make these Cajon more than capable to integrate into your main act, live or in the studio.
- Sturdy resonating Body: The MDF resonating Body combined with a striking tiger stripe design create outstanding sound as well as visual appeal
- Adjustable steel Cajon strings: specially made strings allow you to achieve crisp and articulate snare notes with a sensitive response. Adjustable for different string tension
- Rear sound port: a rear sound port is cut into the back of the resonating Body to allow air to escape as you play it, creating maximum resonance. This is also an ideal spot for mic placement
- Perfect for any setting: support any style of music in a live or studio setting with bass and snare drum sounds to simulate a drum set
- Four large rubber feet: attached to the underside of this cajon are rubber feet that keep the instrument stable; these feet also protect the cajon while dampening unwanted vibrations and preserving sound quality