Akai Professional MPD218 | MIDI Drum Pad Controller with Akai MPK Mini MKII | 25-Key Portable USB MIDI Keyboard (Black) + Pedal & USB Cable – Top Value Bundle
The Akai Professional MPD218 USB Pad Controller is a MIDI-over-USB pad controller which brings the feel of classic MPC beat-making to producers, programmers, musicians and DJs, in a lightweight and compact package.
Sixteen ultra-sensitive Thick Fat backlit MPC pads are used to trigger drum hits and other samples in your software or external MIDI sound module, and are pressure- and velocity-sensitive, for a responsive feel and intuitive playing. You can switch between three pad banks to control up to 48 samples.
The MPD218 features 3 banks of 6 assignable 360° potentiometers which send continuous controller messages to the software for up to 18 parameters. The controller incorporates some of the MPC’s most popular functions such as a Note-Repeat button and Full-Level mode.
The unit is bus-powered and class-compliant with Mac and Windows, and is iOS-compatible via Apple’s Camera Connection kit (available separately). It comes with a comprehensive software bundle which includes Ableton Live Lite, Akai Pro MPC Essentials, Sonivox Big Bang Cinematic Percussion & Big Bang Universal Drums, and Software Preset Editor.
Akai Professional MPD218 | MIDI Drum Pad Controller with Software Download Package (16 pads / 6 knobs / 6 buttons)
Akai Professional MPK Mini MKII | 25-Key Ultra-Portable USB MIDI Drum Pad & Keyboard Controller (Black) with Joystick, VIP Software Download Included
Alesis ASP-2 Universal Piano-Style Sustain Pedal
USB-Type A to Type A High Speed USB Extension Cable
- This Photo4less Top Value Bundle Includes Akai Professional MPD218 | MIDI Drum Pad Controller with Software Download Package (16 pads / 6 knobs / 6 buttons)
- Includes Akai Professional MPK Mini MKII | 25-Key Portable USB MIDI Keyboard -(Black) With 16 Backlit Performance-Ready Pads, 8-Assignable Q-Link Knobs & A 4-Way Thumbstick
- Includes Alesis’ ASP-2 sustain Peal – fully compatible with MIDI controllers and Digital Pianos
- Type A to Type A High Speed USB Extension Cable – cable is designed to extend a USB cable with a Type A connector. It is ideal for connecting an audio interface, USB microphone or instrument, or most computer peripherals to a PC
- This package is a True professional Drum Pad & keyboard Kit