The 12-inch Double Sided Practice Pad, Marching Snare Pad – Fully Rimmed with an Articulate Carbon Fiber Laminated Surface, Realistic Feel
The absolute essential practice pad for marching snare percussionists. This practice pad is 12” in diameter, double-sided, and fully rimmed. The top surface is laminated and offers a supremely accurate articulate snare response. The top surface resembles the feel and response of a snare drum. This practice pad weighs about 4 pounds and is portable enough for a percussionist that need to practice on the go.
- The Essential Practice Pad for Marching Snare Drummers – The practice pad is fully rimmed, 12-inches in diameter, and dual-sided. This is the absolute core pad for marching snare drummers
- Realistic Top Surface – The top surface is a laminated carbon surface material that offers a supremely accurate articulate snare response. The top surface resembles the feel and response of a marching snare drum.
- Dual Surface – The bottom side is a quieter and softer hitting rubber that produces a friendlier surface with less rebound. This side is ideal for drummers who want to either quietly work on their chops or increase muscle development
- Ultra Durable and Portable – The Double-Sided Practice Pad weighs 4 pounds and can fit in standard bags and backpacks
- Adaptable to the Environment – The backside will allow drummers to practice in almost any environment