TC Electronic Ditto Looper Effects Pedal Bundled with Blucoil Slim 9V 670ma Power Supply AC Adapter, 2-Pack of Pedal Patch Cables, and 4-Pack of Celluloid Guitar Picks
TC Electronic Ditto Looper Effects Pedal
Designed by guitarists for guitarists, the Ditto Looper offers five minutes of looping time with a 24bit uncompressed audio result. You get unlimited overdubs with optimal tonal integrity and zero latency. The single switch operation allows you to record, playback, overdub, undo/redo, and erase loops. Plus, it produces uncolored tone without any distinctive loss of playback quality.
TECHNICAL SPECS:Maximum Loop Length: 5 minutesOverdubs: UnlimitedBypass Mode: True BypassLatency: Analog Dry-ThroughControls: Loop Level Knob (loop playback volume) | 1 x Switch (loop playback control)Input and Output Connector: Standard 1/4″ mono TS jackUSB Connectivity: Mini-B USBPower Requirements: Standard 9 V DC, center negativeDimensions (WxDxH): 1.9 x 1.9 3.7″
Also Comes With:
Blucoil Slim 9V 670ma Power Supply AC Adapter
The 9V Power Supply ensures the correct amount of power gets transmitted to your electronic devices. It offers protection against short circuit, over-temperature, over-current, and over-voltage. This power supply features an extra-long 3m cable and works with other TC Electronic pedals like the Corona Chorus, Dark Matter, Polytune and more. You can also use the Blucoil power supply with other tip-negative electronic musical instrument that needs a similar voltage and amp requirements.
Blucoil Pedal Patch Cables (2-Pack)
These cables interconnect your effects pedals while ensuring efficient and transparent signal transfer. The oxygen-free copper (OFC) cables make sure that no EMI and RFI noises are muddling your signals.
Grab the Ditto Looper Bundle today and receive four cool Blucoil Guitar Picks!
- DELIVERS SIMPLE LOOPING SENSE – The TC Electronic Ditto Looper is a highly intuitive pedal that features 5 minutes of looping with unlimited overdubs.
- OFFERS ZERO TONE COLORATION – TC Electronic equipped the pedal with True Bypass circuitry, ensuring its low end is clean and tight. Achieve optimum tonal clarity even when the pedal is off.
- ENSURES TONAL INTEGRITY – The pedal’s Analog Dry-Through allows unlooped signals to pass through without digital conversion and keeps the original tone pure.
- PROVIDES PC CONNECTIVITY – The Ditto Looper comes with a USB Mini-B socket for computer connection. Plus, the pedal is firmware upgradeable. (Note: This is NOT USB bus operated.)
- INCLUDES – TC Electronic Ditto Looper Effects Pedal. Blucoil Power Supply with Slim AC/DC Adapter for 9 Volt DC 670mA with US Plug (Center Negative Polarity). 2-Pack of Blucoil Right-Angled Patch Cables for Effects Pedals. 4-Pack of Blucoil Thin Celluloid Guitar Picks (Assorted Colors).