Caroline Guitar Company Megabyte Lo-Fi Delay Computer Guitar Effects Pedal
Are your cyborg bodies ready? Youâ€™ve asked Caroline this for a while â€“ so they’re giving you what you want! MEGABYTEâ„ builds on Caroline’s acclaimed KILOBYTEâ„ legacy with two old school lo-fi digital chips for more delay time, tap tempo, trails or true bypass, and a nastier, dirtier runaway havoc. All with a straightforward and intuitive, immediately rewarding control setup. Less time menu scrolling, more time rock and rolling. Caroline added the most requested features from their customersâ€™ wish lists while making sure they kept the qualities that they loved. This includes a fun and functional tap-tempo with three subdivisions, double the delay time (up to 1200ms) for better noise handling and range, easily switchable trails or true bypass options, and a nastier *Havocâ„ paired to the tap switch to go with the +21db drive preamp and modulation for the delay side. On the inside of the pedal are controls for a 100% dry-kill for production work and a maximum headroom option on the havoc/oscillation side.
- It features two old-school, digital, lo-fi PT2399 chips for up to 1200 milliseconds of delay
- Delay control is available via time control or tap tempo.
- Includes three repeater options available via the divide control: quarter notes, eights, or dotted eights
- The gain preamp in the pedal gives players up to 21dB of drive on just the “wet” signal
- Hand-made in Columbia, South Carolina