Novation Bass Station II Monophonic Analog Synthesizer with Sustain Pedal (Piano-Style) & 10′ MIDI Cable Bundle
The Bass Station II Monophonic Analog Synthesizer from Novation is a 25-key synthesizer with assignable aftertouch that, while designed for bass synth sounds, is also capable of leads and arpeggiated performance. It features two analog oscillators as well as a third, sub-octave oscillator. The tones its oscillators produce can be modulated, shaped, and altered by the Bass Station II’s Classic and Acid filters, dual ADSR envelope generators, 2 LFOs, and analog distortion. The synth has a built-in arpeggiators with 32 different patterns and a 1 to 4 octave range. The step sequencer provides another playing style with up to 4 different sequences. The Bass Station II’s front-panel controls gives you hands on access to all of the synth’s editable parameters. Your edits and created patches can be saved to the 64 user patches for fast recall. Oscillators: Bass Station II is built on three analog oscillators and a noise generator. There are two fully independent oscillators plus a sub oscillator. Oscillators One and Two are switchable between sine, sawtooth, square and variable pulse width, and Oscillator Three – the sub osc – can be set to one or two octaves below Oscillator One.
This bundle comes with a FP-P1L from Auray is a piano-style sustain pedal with a high-quality, rugged build. The unit features switchable polarity, making it compatible with most electronic keyboards that have a 1/4″ foot-switch input jack. Plus two MIDI to MIDI Standard Cable.
Novation Bass Station II Monophonic Analog Synthesizer
(2) Hosa Technology MID-310 Standard MIDI Cable Male to MIDI Male Cable 10′ DC Power Supply Unit USB Cable Ableton Live Lite Installation DVD 2-Year Warranty
Auray FP-P1L Universal Piano-Style Sustain Pedal
- This analog Synth is a brand new version of the classic Novation bass Station with a brand new “acid” Filter joining the “classic” Original bass Station filter
- Ships with 64 factory Patches and a further 64 user slots
- Pattern-based step sequencer and and two Oscillators plus an additional sub oscillator
- Analog Synth layout includes dedicated controls for all major parameters
- Includes fully analog distortion and filter-modulation effects and a separate filter overdrive to add an aggressive, crunchy sound-quality; 2-Year limited on manufacturing defects