Soprano Beginner Ukulele Bundle 21 Inch Mahogany Professional Uke Starter Kit for Beginner Kid Student Adult Children with Gig Bag by Strong Wind
What’s the advantage of this ukulele beginner bundle?
Premium Ukulele Starter Kit with Cattle bone nuts:
High density, hold the strings tightly, keep in tune
Position Mark on the Fingerboard:
Totally 15 frets, marked at 5th, 7th, 10th, 12th and 14 frets, easy to read
Smooth Tuning Pegs and Totally Enclosed Chrome Tuning Heads:
Will not do harm to strings, easy to tune, protect the screws from dust entering
Adopt Aquila Nylon Strings for this musical instrument:
This wooden ukulele used 4 premium nylon strings, will not stretch or broken easily
AAA Indonesian Rosewood Fingerboard/Bridge:
Nice grain, easy to paint, offers bright and full sound for this 21 inch soprano ukulele
Metal Geared Tunning Head and Real Cattle Bone Nut:
Fix the strings of this hawaiian ukulele in right position, hold its tune, will not slide easily
AAA Imported Mahogany Ukulele:
Best-qualified material, AAA mahogany top/back/side/neck with dreadnought body, producing a full and warm sound
How to tune your ukulele by using a tuner?
1. Press the power button and hold 2 seconds to turn on the tuner
2. Clip the tuner on your instrument, adjust the tuner for best viewing angle.
3. Play a single note and the tuner displays the note name.
When the needle moves to the left side and LCD display changes to blue, it indicates the note is flat while the right side indicates sharp note. If it moves to the middle and the screen changes to green, the note is in tune.
For the first time use of Ukulele, it may require several times adjustment of the strings to keep it tuned. After a few days of using, the ukulele will acclimate to the new environment, and it will hold the tune much better than your first use.
- TRADITIONAL SOPRANO-SIZED UKULELE–It adopts qualified AAA imported mahogany material for top, back, side and neck with matte finished, which provides a sharp-looking and comfortable feeling. The mahogany wood has a lower density, producing warm tone, bright high pitch and excellent portamento.
- KEEP IN TUNE–The closed chrome geared metal tuning heads keep the mahogany ukulele in tune. They do an excellent job of locking the strings and will not slide. The metal heads will not crack easily, better than plastic one.
- EVERYONE CAN PLAY–kids or adults, beginners or professionals, the ukulele is suitable for everyone who starts to play a musical instrument. Soprano ukulele together with the gig bag is your best choice.
- PRE-STRUNG WITH AQUILA NYLON STRINGS–21 inch ukelele comes with premium aquila nylon strings installed on ukulele. The good quality nylon strings provides a nice sound for you.
- 1 YEAR WARRANTY AND LIFETIME SERVICE–Strong wind ukulele offers 1 year warranty and lifetime service for customers. If the products are damaged during shipment, please send us the email and take pictures, we will give you a satisfied solution.