Mugig Harmonica, C Key Harmonica for Beginners or Kids, 10 Holes 20 Tones, 1.2mm Plate Structure, Stainless Steel Cover, with Carry Box, Black (Standard)
The Mugig Swan 10 hole diatonic harmonica in the key of C is ideal for students and is by far the most popular type of harmonica used today. It features 10 holes giving the player 19 notes and is designed to allow the player to play chords and melodies in a single key.
The blues harmonica is perfect for solo playing as well as an accompaniment for guitar and other players. Suitable for all styles of music.
Available in a range of keys
For Blues-style 2nd position (“cross-harp”) playing use the following keys:
Blues in A requires a D harmonica.
Blues in B requires an E harmonica.
Blues in C requires an F harmonica.
Blues in D requires a G harmonica.
Blues in E requires an A harmonica.
Blues in F requires an Bb harmonica.
Blues in G requires an C harmonica.
1 x Swan Harmonica in Key of C
1 x Moulded Plastic Case
All products we sell can be changed or refunded in six months.If you have any problems,please feel free to contact us.
- [Rich Tuned] C key harmonica is suitable for Blues, Folk and Pop. Fully enclosed ends which minimises air leakage. 10 Holes 20 Tones tone is a good choice for practicing and beginners with instruction.
- [Durable Structure] The case is made of stainless steel. Inside is a phosphor bronze reeds and ABS resin comb structure, which makes the harmonica washable and durable.
- [Portable Size] The size of mugig harmonica is 4.3 x 1.57 x 0.98 in, 0.2 pound weight. Perfectly sized for hold or hidden in pocket.
- [Package Include] Mugig Harmonica in Key of C, Moulded plastic case and Cleaning cloth.
- [No Hesitate to Buy] Your satisfaction is our #1 concern. Any questions, we expect your message, suitable solution will be provided within 24 hrs.