Guitar Glove, Bass Glove, Musician’s Practice Glove -M- one – fits either hand – COLOR: SKIN TAN
Musician’s Practice Glove – If you are a musician with cuts or blisters, sore fingertips due to extended practice sessions, are the on/off guitarist, or are beginning an instrument, give your fingertips some protection and keep on playing! Playing cold weather or breezy gigs: keep your fingers fully covered, functional and comfortable when playing outside! Feels so natural giving you an intuitive, enjoyable sense of fluid fingering and shifting. One glove works for either hand! Sizing is according to approximate middle finger height from its base to the tip. It is better to lean more toward the smaller size for proper 2nd skin fit!
- Play smoother, better & faster, for extended playing, sweat (also extends string life) and medical issues, even outdoor gigs! Super thin and comfortable, seamless woven nylon mesh.
- For nickel allergy (frets, some strings), dermatitis such as eczema, cancer treatment pain issues in the finger tips, musician’s cramp, focal dystonia – used by World Class Bassist Scott Devine!
- Arthritis and outdoor gigs: provides comfort and warmth to the joints! Play through cuts & blisters. Beginning players.. don’t put that instrument down yet! Keep playing after your fingers get sore.
- XL = 3¾ in. (9.52 cm), L = 3⅝ in. (9.21 cm), M = 3⅜ in. (8.57 cm), S = 2⅞ – 3 ⅛ in. (7.3-7.94 cm), XS = under 2⅞ in. (7.3 cm), XXS = 2-1/2 inches or less (6.35 cm) – Sizing is according to approximate middle finger height from base to tip.
- Colors are White, Tan and Black. Available in a 2 or 5 pack DISCOUNT purchase – search “guitar glove 2Pack” or “guitar glove 5Pack”.