Protec Contego PRO PAC Bass Guitar Case with Tuck-Away Backpack Straps (CTG233)
The Contego PRO PAC is a highly protective CASE incorporating the features of a gig bag. This is important to know when choosing a new case for your guitar as bag manufacturers often classify their bags as “cases.” The entire case is made of shock absorbing multilayer multi-density foam with the addition of an ultra-strong lightweight honeycomb frame along the perimeter designed to deflect impacts. The honeycomb frame also reduces bulk, giving the Contego a slim protective profile. The exterior features water-resistant 1680 ballistic nylon, 2 large gusseted storage pockets, head stock pocket, thickly padded backpack straps, long-lasting custom zippers, QuickLock, and a padded handle wrap with strong long-lasting rope handles. The interior is lined with soft padded nylex and features an adjustable neck block with a zippered storage pocket, puncture-resistant lid patches, and 2 adjustable suspension pads to protect the end pin area. The ultimate case at an incredible value!
- Adjustable/removable padded neck block with zippered storage pocket, soft non-abrasive tear resistant nylex lining, 2 adjustable/removable suspension end-pin pads, and puncture resistant lid patches
- Ultra-strong lightweight honeycomb perimeter frame deflects impacts, shock absorbing multilayer multi-density foam protection, and weather-resistant 1680 ballistic nylon exterior
- Thickly padded backpack straps with secure strap when not in use, dual-corded handle design with padded handle wrap, and QuickLock allows you to securely shut an empty case without zippering
- Backside rubberized grab handle & 3 gusseted storage pockets (1 large music pocket, 1 large cable pocket with built-in organizer, 1 head stock tuner & strap pocket)
- Long-lasting custom zippers, durable molded rubber feet, and backside ring for closet hook