KENPMA Capo for Ukulele Banjo Mandolin Bass Acoustic and Electric Guitar Classical Guitar Change Clamp Key by (Gold)
Zinc alloy material, durable.
Fits comfortably in your hand.Without adjustment.
Can clamp on most fretboard. Small in size, convenient and portable.
Hold the strings nice and tight.Can even change keys during a song.
Used for electric or acoustic guitars.
Can be quickly and easily released and repositioned.
The spring-tensioned fast change clamps firmly to hold intonation, but is quickly and easily released and repositioned without disturbing the tuning.
You can operate your fast change comfortably with one hand. You’ll find it doesn’t interfere with fingering and the pads won’t mar or react with guitar finishes.
Used On 6 and 12 string guitars: Suitable for Acoustic Guitar, Electric Guitar, Classic Guitar, Bass, Banjo, Mandolin, Ukuleles(Soprano, Concert, Tenor, Baritone Ukulele)
Body Material:High-grade Zinc Alloy
Spring Material:High performance memory Steel Spring
Protective Pads:Environment-friendly soft Silicone
Net Weight: 72g
1 x Gold Guitar Capo
- Spring-loaded Guitar Capo for Steel-string Acoustic and Electric Guitars, Banjo, Mandolin, Bass, Ukuleles (Soprano, Concert, Tenor, and Baritone).
- No scratches – Silicone padding protects your instrument’s fretboard, neck, and strings.
- Guitar Capo with fast change Design. Clamps to Guitar Neck and Raises Pitch.
- Incredibly rugged, durable and strong, thanks to Die-Cast Zinc Alloy Construction.
- And you will be able to remove the bridge string end pins thanks to the design of the handle which has a bridge string end pins remover.