Kailua 4 String Soprano Ukulele – Hand Crafted Mahogany Wood Vintage Style Hawaiian Musical Instrument – Best Ukulele to Learn How to Play – Black Nylon Bag Included as Carrying Case
What’s the Kailua Lark Ukulele about? Kicking it with your crew in the glow of a beach bonfire. It’s the sound of stargazing and summer sailing, poolside chilling and off-trail camping. It’s happiness. It’s harmony. It’s tranquility. If you’re about this too, then strum along.
Lark Ukulele Features: Soprano size Mahogany wood body and headstock Pearl coated tuners Custom etching Nylon strings Black nylon bag for carrying case
Lark Ukulele Care Instructions:
Use the included bag as a carrying case to protect against dust and dirt in the air. Store at room temperature, in a dry setting. When needed, clean with an approved cleaner and wipe dry with a microfiber cloth. Do not use water or wood polish to clean.
For best results, play in good company.
- HAND CRAFTED – A premium mahogany wood soprano body and nylon strings allows for a full-bodied sound as you play traditional Hawaiian songs
- VINTAGE STYLE – Custom etching creates a unique rosette design around the instrument’s acoustic sound hole while pearl tuners decorate its headstock
- CASE INCLUDED – Comes with a lightweight black nylon bag to make carrying and caring for your ukulele easy
- BEST STARTER PACK – Because of this ukulele’s compact size, this is the best introductory instrument for kids and adults alike to learn how to play music
- PERFECT FOR GIFTS – Whether you’re looking for a birthday, holiday, or Christmas gift, this ukulele makes for an easy gift everyone is sure to love