Imelod Guitar Capo for Acoustic and Electric Guitar Shark Capo Zinc Alloy for 6 String Guitar with Good Hand Feeling, No Fret Buzz and Durable(Silver)
The shark design is obviously the most appealing factor about this product.
It’s a good conversation starter seems to always catch the eye of other guitar players.
Body Material: High-grade Zinc Alloy
Spring Material: High Performance memory steel spring
Protective pads: Recycled and durable soft silicone
Net weight: 86g
Size: 4.33 inch(w) x 4.31 inch(h)
Introducing the New x1 Capo
– Easy to move between frets
– No more scratches in your instrument
– It stays in tune with a perfect intonation
No More Fret Buzz!
It uses a mechanical steel spring with internal memory to provide strength and fatigue resistance.
Make Fast Changes on Stage!
– Easily applied and adjusted with one hand
– It can be conveniently parked in the headstock when not in use
– Made for acoustic and electric guitars, ukulele, banjo and mandolin
Black, Silver, Gold, Rose Gold, Space Gray
1 x capo
2 x picks(0.71mm) for gift
- SOLID AND STURDY: Pressed evenly and reliably every time and no weird sound or “vibration” of the strings, works on acoustic and electric guitar.
- UNIQUE CAPO PLUS A COOL LOOK: With a very beautiful aesthetic appeal, good grip and flawless finish, would be perfect for the guitarist, good recommendation to others.
- BUILT TO LAST: Made of Lightweight Aircraft Grade Zinc Alloy Metal (weight: 2.82oz）.
- NO BUZZING OR DEADENING OF STRINGS: Easy to fit on the guitar and has very adequate padding to protect the guitar neck.
- HIGH PERFORMANCE: Stays in Tune with a Great Intonation in All Frets.