IK Multimedia iRig 2 Guitar Interface Adaptor for iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad, Mac and Android (IPIRIG2PLGIN)
With over 1 million iRig interfaces sold and over 20 million apps downloaded iRig 2 represents the next stage in the mobile music revolution for iPhone iPad iPod touch Mac PC and Android. iRig 2 sports a new 1/4 inch. output jack for seamless live performance integration. An added switch allows dual-mode operation: FX lets musicians process and send their signal to an external amplifier without an adaptor. THRU sends a clean signal letting musicians use their mobile device as a tuner recorder or other utility. iRig 2’s new input gain control pot can be adjusted to provide optimum sound quality when using different instruments and mobile devices. iRig 2 comes with AmpliTube a powerful multi-effects processor with an integrated music player a dedicated recorder a tuner and a vast collection of ultra-realistic digital models of some of the most famous amplifiers and stomp box effects of all time. Now everyone can take their playing to the next level with iRig 2 the ultimate interface for mobile musicians.
- The sequel to the best-selling iRig interface. 1/4″ instrument input for use with guitar, bass and other line instruments
- 1/4″ amplifier output for use with an external amplifier without an adaptor
- 1/8″ TRRS output for use with iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Mac and Android
- Comes with AmpliTube FREE for iOS (free download on the App Store) and AmpliTube FREE for Samsung Pro Audio (free download on Samsung Galaxy Store)
- Devices tested to work with irig 2 and amplitube app are samsung galaxy s5, samsung galaxy s6, samsung galaxy s6 edge, samsung galaxy s7, samsung galaxy s8, samsung galaxy note 3, samsung galaxy note 4 and samsung galaxy note edge