Guitar Effects Pedal 8 Loop Switcher, Accel FX8 Command Center
Equipped with 80 presets available, its nice also to have the ABS (Active Bank Setup) function. The ABS function will allow you to narrow down the number of presets to set only the active banks you are actively using. No more unnecessarily cycling up & down banks as with many other switchers. This along with several other functions sets the FX8 Command Center apart from other programmable switchers on the market. This will further simplify your effects switching on stage or at rehearsal. With 8 Effects pedal loops, you can run 7 loops in front of your amp and 1 in the effects loop or all 8 in front of your amp (or all in your amps effects loop if you choose). The FX8 Command Center also has 2 dedicated foot switches for amp switching functions. Loop 8 can also be used as an amp switching function. Tuner/Mute Function, Bank up and Bank down function. Factory reset function. Easy Bypass functionality. Easy to understand user’s manual or just call up the step by step instructional video on you tube or accelaudio.com. Accel is a US based company. Check out their products at accelaudio.com.
- – Power Requirements: 9V@ at least 350mA’s (Power Adapter sold separately). Operates off of any effects pedal type power supply that provides 9V @ at least 350mA.
- – Intuitive Switcher operation – Compact footprint:18.90″L x 2.36″W x 2.05″H.
- – Instant recall (no latency) – Store up to 80 presets, 4 presets per bank, 20 banks –
- – True bypass design – Master bypass access- Programmable Live/Rehearsal mode –
- – 8 loops in total, 7 series loops and 1 separate loop – 2 dedicated footswitch (latch type) – Individual Tuner/Mute switch – Factory Reset Feature –