AIHIKO 10ft Guitar Cable 6.35mm Premium Electric Instrument Bass AMP Cord 1/4 Right Angle to Straight Black Red
Aihiko guitar cable adapts to all kinds of guitar players.
Sturdy construction and premium material, holds up to unusual use and wear.
Heavy-duty metal connectors with precise soldering skill fit tight and reliable.
24 AWG Oxygen-free copper center conductor for pure signal transparency.
Super low capacitance for enhanced frequency response (high-end sparkle).
Dual shielding with 100% coverage for maximum EMI, RFI, and handling noise rejection.
Chuck-type strain relief for ultimate durability.
Sturdy, yet flexible construction with a rugged tweed outer jacket.
Each instrument cable comes with RoHS certificate.
Guarantee: 12 months hassle-free warranty for 30 days’ free replacement or full refund.
Length: 10 feet/3meters
Connectors: 6.3mm gold plug,1/4″ Straight to ‘L’ shape
Plug material: Rubber & Metal
Jacket: Braided Tweed Woven Jacket
1 * 10ft Guitar Cable
- High Fidelity Bass Cable: Oxygen-free copper core with very low capacitance provides superior signal conductivity and enhanced sound.
- Premium Plus Guitar Lead with Solid Connection: 10 feet length, Straight to Right Angle, 6.3mm TS gold plated metal connectors with strong interior soldering points ensures firm connection with any instruments, pedal and amp jack.
- Tangle-free Instrument Cable: Red/yellow, Male to Male Mono Braided Jacket, super durable & flexible material prevents twisting, kinking and tangling. Easy to be packed and disassembled.
- Noise Free Performance Series Cord : OFC braided shielding with flexible rubber insulation avoids handling noise and noise interference.
- Wide applications: TRS Cable can be used for guitar, bass, mandolin ,phono, speaker, sound console, amplifier, effector, equalizer, limiter, frequency divider, digital decoder and other music devices.