Activists Guitar Neck Notched Straight Edge Luthiers Tool with 9 Understring Radius Gauge and String Action Gauge for Gibson Fender and Most of Guitar Fretboar
This is a set of near perfect Guitar Neck Notched Straight Edge Luthiers Tool !
We are selecting, straight, smooth edges, heavy duty Straightedge for the guitar, right?
Activists Guitar Neck Notched Straight Edge Luthiers Tool has a smoother edge and is not damaged fret board, (Because it is machined, there may be some edges that are sharper and need to be polished);
Stainless steel heavy-duty material keeps notched straightedge straight, good luthier instrument for the neck alignment, dual scale design, works well with most guitar, specially suits for Gibson(24.75″) and for Fender(25.5″),
The use for this ruler is to correct the bend in the neck, by sliding the notched grooves of the straight edge until they all set flat against guitar frets. You can see without much fuss if your guitar neck is straight or needs adjustment.
The Practical Accessories Guitar Radius Gauge & String Action Ruler
Radius Gauge come in the most popular fingerboard radius and make it easy to measure the radius from either above or below the strings;
String Action Ruler with scale to measure string height, bridge saddle height, saddle slot depth, pickup polepiece height, fret slot depth and nut height.
All Guitar Tools are shipped in a cardboard tube, avoid bending during transportation.
1 Set of Guitar Neck Notched Straight Edge
1 Set of 9 Understring Radius Gauge
1 Set of String Action Ruler
- [High Quality Luthier Tools] Stainless steel guitar neck notched straight edge with rounded off edge, heavy duty stainless steel material, how straight the tool is, great for setting up guitars neck relief
- [Widely Use] Guitar straight edge with dual scale design, works well with most guitar, specially suits for Gibson(24.75″) and for Fender(25.5″); Guitar luthiers tool to help with the common repairs and adjustments of guitar fret, measuring tool for Guitar and Bass Setup
- [The Instructions of Straight Edge] By sliding the notched grooves of the straight edge until they all set flat against guitar frets, we can see if your guitar neck is straight or needs adjustment
- [9 Understring Radius Gauge] Stainless steel material, set of 9 including: 7.25″, 9.5″, 10″, 12″, 14″, 15″, 16″, 17″ and 20″ radius, luthier tools for Guitar and Bass Setup
- [String Action Gauge Ruler] Size 8.9*5.1cm, metric & imperial, etch printing on double sides, will not fade, accurate and clear to measure string height, bridge height, nut slot depth, bridge slot depth and pickup height