LeatherGraft Walnut Brown Genuine Leather Celtic Knot Pattern Design 3″ Wide Banjo Strap
LeatherGraft have been creating Hand Made Real Leather Products in Liverpool, England since 1979. Each product, including this banjo strap, is hand made and designed to last for 10 years. This particular item, a cradle banjo strap for looping round the instrument’s body is embossed/engrained/inscribed with a Celtic Knot Pattern associated with Ireland, Traditional Music, Celtic Traditions, Gaelic Traditions and Music! It looks great in any of the colours available. It has a cradle mechanism where the slim end of the strap loops round the banjo and clips onto itself. It is a strong supportive leather, able to hold banjos of up to 25kg. The strap pin holes are reinforced and centred in the leather to ensure they can take as much weight as possible without any risk. The back of the strap is Real Leather, and spreads the pressure well over the 5cm width area to reduce pressure on the neck, shoulders, back and chest. This is another great reason to rely on leather products, for the comfort they provide in contrast to nylon straps which can dig in after a while!
- Genuine Leather Cradle Mechanism Banjo Strap – Strap loops around the banjo frame and clips onto itself
- Full Strap Length has this Intricate Embossed Inscribed Celtic Knot Pattern Irish Style Imprint
- Incredible Padded Backing to ensure comfort for any weight of instrument
- Adjustable Strap Length – 64″ – 79″ Thickness of Strap – 0.30″ Width of Strap – 3″
- The Cradle Banjo Strap Mechanism has a leather end which weaves through the brackets and attaches to itself to keep the instrument totally secure