D’Addario NBM1140 Nickel Bronze Mandolin Strings, Medium, 11-40
D’Addario premium uncoated mandolin string set that provides a crisp and clear sound to accentuate the unique tone of your mandolin. NBM1140 delivers the ideal balance of volume, projection and comfortable playability. Loop end construction for universal fit. Nickel bronze strings are the premium uncoated mandolin strings by D’Addario. Featuring an innovative combination of nickel-plated phosphor bronze wrapped onto a high carbon NY steel core, these loop end strings bring out the unique tonal characteristics of any mandolin, allowing its natural voice to truly shine. Nickel bronze delivers unrivaled clarity, resonance and projection, as well as outstanding balance and harmonically rich overtones. Players will also enjoy improved tuning stability and higher break resistance, thanks to D’Addario-engineered NY steel cores and plain steel strings.
- Delivers a full tonal spectrum, revealing the unique tonal qualities of your mandolin
- Increased corrosion resistance for a longer lasting uncoated string
- Feature D’Addario’s exclusive high-carbon NY steel for unprecedented strength and tuning stability
- Environmentally-friendly, corrosion-resistant packaging keeps strings fresh
- Made in the U.S.A. For the highest quality and performance